NRIpress.com, Inc., is the 1st, California Based, ‘NRI MEDIA FIRM’, to provide current NRI news worldwide.
In the year 2000, like-minded entrepreneurs realized that NRIs need NRI NEWS MEDIA, and they passionately confirmed their time, and efforts to providing NRI Breaking News.
- NRI news media project: Because our voice must be heard worldwide.
- To Help our NRI second generation in education, jobs and diminish gap between first and 2nd generation.
- Senior citizen programs- Over 55 years old NRIs will be served in every field with 24x7 services- specially advance booking to India with very low rent per day in nice hotel in major cities including food and medical services
- To reach over 25 million NRIs worldwide and to bring NRIs together under one Umbrella.
- To reach about 50 million people in India, who are desirous of doing business overseas and with NRIs.
- To provide best services to NRIs through our ‘NETWORK SPONSORS’.
- To set up new entities in major cities of the world to provide NRI news and services to protect and help NRIs in all aspects.
For the past 11 years, NRIinternet.com, under the umbrella of Globex Tech Inc., is running a non-stop operation of news and has continued to add more people who can do a better job for the growth and development of NRIpress.com.
In the year 2007, after overwhelming response from sponsors, readers, founders availing the amazing technology trend of electronic media, Globex Tech Inc.’s Management Team, decided to set up a new Corporation, to incorporate exuberantly, this great opportunity to expand worldwide in a prolific way.
Establishment of the New Company – NRIpress.com, Inc. in California in 2007
NRIpress.com Inc. was established on September 13, 2007, under the State of California, USA. Unlike other corporations, this Corporation shall issue Common Stocks Worldwide.
INVESTORS: (1) US Accredited Investors. (2) Non U. S. Subscribers
STOCK OPTION PLAN: To enhance the company’s ability to attract and retain the services of qualified employees, entities, corporate officers, non-employees, opportunities to participate in ownership of the Company.
FOUNDERS: Are people who invested, provided services or both from the year, 2000 thru 2006.
Most of the Company Individuals are the official shareholders/advisors/contributors of NRIpress.com, Inc.. Our Lawyers are still working on approval from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Global Tech, Inc., A. Grewal, President, MS. Engineering/CAD, CAM, Michigan, USA.
- Harpit Jande, MBA, CPA, Manager, NMI medicine PC, Michigan, USA.
- Hardeep Grewal, MBA, Information Technology Analyst, Michigan, USA.
- Swaran Dabgotra, President, Wonder USA & Lassac, California, USA.
- Rajinder Grewal, President, NRIpress.com, Inc. California, USA.
- Mandeep Tung, MBA, Management Information Analyst, California, USA.
- Mr. Gabhi, Engineer, Vice President, Mich Tech Inc., Ontario, Canada.
- Sher Singh, President, Sunny Mushrooms, Ontario, Canada.
- Balwinder Garcha, President, Ambala Cash & Carry and Bollywood Video, California, USA.
- Jasminder Dhillon, Dashmesh Charities, California, USA.
- Maninder Walia, Walvan Investment, Indiana, USA.
- Hardev Grewal, University of Michigan, Michigan, USA.
- Balbir Singh, Trusty, Gurwah Charitable Trust, New Delhi, India.
- Gurmit Sandhu, President, Link-22 (mobile accessories and software), Chandigarh, India.
- Vinod Gupta, MSc, Professor, PU, Chandigarh, India.
- Devender Gill, President, Overseas Company, New Delhi, India.
- K. P. Singh, Engineer, Indiana, USA.
- Dr. Devinder Chahil, Professor, Quebec, Canada.
- Mohin Madan, Out Sourcing Company, New Delhi, India*
- Jaspal Singh, MBA, New Delhi, India- web development*
- Devinderpal Bhullar, Business Owner, California, USA.
- Baljit Toor, MA, Entrepreneur & Columnist, California, USA.
- Nachhatar S. Bhullar, Business Owner, California, USA.
- Prime Time Shuttle, Built an Empire of over 200 vans.
- Sam Sidhu, LA, CA, Owner of Real Estate/Restaurant and Grocery Store.
- Tanu Singh, Punjab, India: Director of IT (WEB DEVELOPMENT) & Director of Market and expansion in Punjab
- R. Sayed, Maharashtra, India: Director of News, IT & Marketing worldwide.
- G. Suman, Punjab, India, Legal & Marketing Advisor.
- Uka Solanki, Los Angeles, California, Advisor.
- Inder Singh, Los Angeles, California, Advisor.
- S. Agarwal, Los Angeles, California : Director of IT & Expansion worldwide
- Dr. M. Mukherjee, Calcutta, India, IPS, PhD in Law, Legal Advisor & Business Expansion.
- H. Samra, MS Economics, Advisor & Business Expansion.
- Ravinder Grewal (Ravi), MS. Agriculture, Successful Entrepreneur in Chain Stores, Real Estate, Advisor & Business Expansion.
- Ms. Vasu Pawar, MS English Literature, BS Computer Science, Worked as a Finance Controller, USA. With NRIpress.com Inc., she will work as a Marketing Director, and Director of NRI California Business Seminars, California, USA.
- Mr. Amit Kumar, MS in Computer, New Delhi: Director of IT, Web development
- Mr. V. Sharma, Graduated from N.R.E.C. College, Khurja (C. C. S. University)- Director of IT (Interface Design Director - Web)
* Pending services/contract agreement/ accounts of payments or to get approval from CPA or local lawyer's approval. According to corporation laws, we must follow the rules and regulation of the company.
ADVISOR LIST, LOCAL AND WORLDWIDE: Most of whom are shareholders: -
- Mr Gary Singh (Garewal) Michigan USA News, Marketing, Expansion Worldwide
- Mr. Uka Solanki, Engineer, and a very Successful Entrepreneur, owns 17 stores with revenue of approximately 100 Million per year.
- Mr. Inder Singh, Gopio Chairman, Founder of many organizations, and very well connected worldwide through community services.
- Mr. Harbhajan Samra, MS in Economics, Entrepreneur, running big farms and is commonly known as “OKRA KING”.
- Dr. Sukhminder Singh, PhD in Civil Engineering, well known Professor and involved in community Services.
- Mr. A. Monga, King of Perfume Business, with annual revenue of approximately 50 Million in the US. He also runs charity events in India (100 Crores). He is also very well connected with Politics and News Media.
- Mrs. B. Toor, MA, Columnist/Entrepreneur.
- Bhullar Brothers: Entrepreneurs
- R Sayed Maharashtra India, News, Marketing and Expansions Worldwide
- Mr. Mukherjee, IPS (ret), Calcutta, Our Founder’s good friend and runs Charities. His son is a Top Scientist, IT and Servers in USA.
- Mr. N. Rattan, IAS (ret.) Punjab, India, past 35 years of acquaintance.
- Mr. S. Agarwal, IT Administrator for WORLDWIDE operations.
- Tanu Singh, IT professional, India, (with staff of 15 people).
Worldwide Legal Advisors:
- SHIV GREWAL: LLM, senior corporate partner with the law firm of Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth, which has over 100 lawyers. Specializes in Corporate and Security Laws; including general Corporate representation, venture capital financing, initial public offerings, corporate reorganizations & Joint Ventures, Co-founder, HealthScribe, Inc. and FirstRing, Inc.
- Mr. G. Suman: Appointed as a Company Lawyer in India. Mr. Suman belongs to a family hailing in Judicial System. His father is a retired Judge, and his brother is also currently a Judge in India.
- Dr. S. Mukherjee (IPS retired) PhD, will coordinate with, and support Mr. Suman
Our Sponsor's / Advisors / Share Holders
Join us in Connecting the NRI, PIO and Indian Communities worldwide for Social, Cultural and Business Networking opportunities... - Leave your FootPrints for others to Follow
- Gary Singh (Grewal), LA, CA,//// Globex Tech Inc. , Michigan, USA
- Dave Singh Grewal, Michigan, USA
- Raj Grewal, Los Angeles, California
- Taran Singh, Chandigarh, India
- R. Sayed, Maharashtra, India
- Sam Sidhu, Los Angeles, California
- M. Walia, Indiana, USA
- H. Samra, Los Angeles, California, USA
- U. Solanki, Los Angeles, California
- KP. Singh, Indiana, USA
- N. Bhullar, Los Angeles, California
- S. Dabgotra, Los Angeles, California
- A. Aagrwal, Los Angeles, California
- S. Bhullar, Los Angeles, California
Letter to: NRIpress.com, P.O. BOX 471, ARTESIA , CA 90706, USA